NIDC has a large projects history spanning building structures, roads, bridges, etc. Some of the projects include:
- Sintilmawa Bridge, Jigawa State
- Tukurua Bridge Design Assessment,
- Kaduna State School of Health Technology Makarfi, Kaduna State. (N 670 Million)
- Proposed Federal Medical Centre Azare, Bauchi State
- Proposed Yar’Adua Road and Luggard Hall – NDA link, Kaduna. (N1.5 Billion)
- Proposed Kaduna Eastern Bypass Bridges and Interchanges
- Design of pressure vessel using FEM for UTC
- Gurin Central Mosque, Adamawa State
- Lafia Central Mosque
- Proposed Standard Trust Bank, Maiduguri Branch
- Proposed Primary & Secondary School for ILC, Kaduna
- Proposed Staff Housing for Abti-American University, Yola
- Proposed POLYCON Guest Inn, Fed. Poly, Bauchi
- Proposed Geo-Informatics & Survey Department, Fed. Poly, Bauchi
- Proposed sport complex & offices, Fed. Poly, Bauchi
- Proposed Udubo central mosque, Udubo, Bauchi State
- Proposed grand stand open and roofed pavilions
- PTF Federal University Rehabilitation Program; ABU, BUK, UDUS
- Proposed 1003 housing scheme, Kaduna State (N1.5 Billion)
- Proposed POLYCON Guest Inn extension, Fed. Poly, Bauchi
- Nigerian Navy C.N.S Guesthouse, Kaduna
- Nigerian Navy Front Operation Base, Ibaka
- Petroleum Depot and Oil Blending Plant, Apapa-Lagos
- Nigerian Customs Offices & Jetty Facilities Rehabilitation, Nation wide.
- GPS and satellite image mapping of water distribution pipeline for Wudil (DFID-SLGP, Kano)
- GIS software and data support for Greater Kano Water Project.
- Customised GIS training for National Water Resources Institute
- Base map provision of Gimi earth Dam project, Kaduna State
- Survey of erosion sites in Niger state (UNDP Sponsored)
- Planning and design of Mangwal Dam in Dutsin-ma L.G.A, Katsina State (N1Million)
- Planning and design of Makera Irrigation Scheme in Dutsin-ma L.G.A, Katsina State. (N2 Million)
- Construction supervision of Garri Irrigation and Dam rehabilitation project in Jigawa State under P.T.F. (N3 Billion).
- Construction Supervision of Katsina State Rural Roads Programme, consisting of over 500 km of rural roads network distributed throughout the 34 local governments of the state (N2.5 Billion).
- Construction supervision of Kankara –Sheme Asphalting overlay project in Katsina State. (N1.4 Billion).
- Construction supervision of MararrabarDuwan-Doro-Gremawa-Bindawa road project in Katsina state. ( N2.5 Billion).
- Engineering Design of Boatlanding Jetty at Warri Warehouse Waterfront for Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd (NPDC) ~ (NGN 5million)
- Supply of human resources to National Petroleum and Technical Compnay (NETCO), a subsidiary of NNPC for the Shell Forcados Yokri Integrated Project (FYIP) worth about NGN 24million annually
NIDC’s bid to leverage the extensive experience of its staff in project management and supervision in the construction sector culminated into venturing into construction projects recently.
This has started with the construction of a 500 seat Lecture Hall for school of Agric. & Agric Technology, Federal University of Technology, Minna in contractual partnership with First Bank Of Nigeria Plc. (N60 Million)