Our impressive capability is driven by our highly qualified staff and established industry specialists in various engineering and geo – information fields.
As such, NIDC provides tailored resource solutions to conceptualise, design, plan construct and manage projects; we assemble teams to meet the requirements of each project and client.
Our comprehensive capabilities range from evaluation and development of initial concept through to detail design, construction and project monitoring/supervision for the majority of civil/structural, mechanical/electrical and geo-information projects.
Range of services include:
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of onshore/offshore reinforced concrete and steel structures, ranging from simple residential buildings to commercial and/or industrial structures as well as oil & gas facilities.
- Building and Civil Engineering Construction.
- Studies, planning, design and construction supervision of dams, irrigation systems, and related hydraulic structures.
- Urban/Rural electrification, electrical design for industrial, commercial and residential areas, street lighting design & construction.
- Monitoring environmental phenomena like, flooding, desertification, deforestation and pollution using Geographic Information System (GIS) and remote sensing technologies.
- Provision, update and validation of base information for planning and development at urban, regional and cadastral scales. Thematic layers include hydrology, land use, soils, elevation, population, location of infrastructure and settlements.
- Building application specific functional computer systems, troubleshooting hardware faults and general maintenance.
- Designing custom CAD applications using Auto LISP, and general windows applications using Visual Basic
- Transportation planning, route locations, pavement and bridge design.
- Networking and support services.
- The firm undertakes training on the use of CAD systems and some of the world best structural design application software for Engineers, Architects, and Draftsmen.
- Training in GIS and image processing for natural resources management.
- Assorted Satellite Images over Nigeria
- Land use Data (Nigeria) 1:250,000
- Drainage Data (Nigeria) 1:250,000
- Soil land use Data (Nigeria) 1:250,000
- Elevation Data (Nigeria) 1:250,000
CLIENTS AND PARTNERS
- Federal Government of Nigeria
- State Governments in Nigeria
- Federal and State Parastatals, Universities and Polytechnics
- Private Construction Companies
- Private Consultancy Firms and Individuals