The firm is fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, tools and resources for providing effective and timely solutions to engineering challenges/problems. These include:
OFFICE AND CONSULTANCY
- SACS, STaadDPro, Autodesk Robot Millennium, Risa3D, and SCALE; for the analysis and design of various engineering structures.
- AutoCAD and StrucPlus; for modelling, structural, landscape, and mechanical/electrical drafting/detailing etc.
- CircuitCAD; for electrical design.
- AutoCAD Land Development (ALD), and CogoPC; for the design of road alignments, cross sections, super elevations etc.
- ArcviewGIS; for capturing, analysing and presenting geospatial information, Erdas Imaging for remote sensing and image processing.
- Trimble GPS
- HP Design jet Plotter AO size paper
- A0 size paper digitising tablet
- Several computer systems
- Customised spreadsheet programs developed in-house to enhance performance and productivity.
NIDC Ltd keeps the following minimum equipment level for its construction unit; however, for other necessary equipments that may be required for any specialised job, we have a leasing arrangement with a number of organisations, namely Sintax Limited, and AQL Engineering Ltd that have all the relevant equipments for immediate release on demand to NIDC Ltd.
- 2No Bull Dozers, D7 ad D8
- 2No Graders, 12K and 14K
- 1No Pay loader
- 2No Dynapac compacter rollers
- 2No Water Tankers 20 & 30 thousand litres
- 1No chippings Spreader
- 1No Asphalt Paver
- 3No Trailer Tippers
- 6No Concrete Mixers
- 3No Fokker Vibrators